Constant innovation is one of the pillars of the company’s success, the business segments cover a portfolio of 35 Product Groups spread across more than 350 products ranging from Desktops, Notebooks, TFT-LCD monitors, DVD players, Home Theatre Systems, Subwoofers, Headphones, MP3 Players, Web Cameras, UPS and Computer Peripherals to name just a few. In several product groups such as Speakers/Subwoofers, UPS, Keyboard, Mouse, Add on cards, etc., the company enjoys leading market shares in many states in India and in the global market.
Intex Technologies, Dubai has forayed into fast growing market of Tablet PC since 2011. Intex has already launched Triple Sim handsets, apart from Dual Sim, Dual-memory options and built in projector for UAE & GCC market. Intex mobiles cover one year warranty which is extended to more than 350 service centers across India and to 15 other service centers internationally.
INTEX’s aggressive growth journey has been recognized by reputed IT trade journals, consumers and channel partners through various rankings and awards received over the years. Some of the most recent awards accredited to their name are:
- Largest selling brand in UPS category as per IDC India Q 2, 2009 Tracker-Market Review (August, 2009)
- Intel Premier Partnership (IPP) Track I channel association with Intel (March, 2009)
- Best Value award for Intex Gaming Keyboard in Chip magazine (February, 2009)
- The most persuasive brand (in PCs) as per a survey on India’s Favorite IT Brands in PC Quest (September, 2008)
- RECOMMENDED Award for Intex IT 22 TV LCD Monitor from AV MAX Magazine (October, 2008)
- INNOVATION CHAMPION & STAR ACHIEVER award from Intel (December, 2007, June, 2008 & November, 2008)