Make Intex a globally respected name. Improve the quality of life of the people.
ˋINTEXˊifying Technology For You Since 25 Years!
Intex Technologies, incorporated in 1996, is one of India, Middle East and Africa’s leading Brands with a strong presence in Consumer Durables, Speakers, IT & Mobile Accessories. Envisioned 25 years ago by its Managing Director - Mr. Sanjay Bansal. The company was founded with a vision to improve the lives of people by giving them easy access to latest connected technology and smart value products, making it big as a smart lifestyle brand, changing its ways constantly around the changing consumer needs. Intex’s products are today enjoyed by millions of consumers across all sections of society and age groups.
Company’s unparalleled pillars of strength - Product Excellence, Brand Equity and Nationwide Distribution, have propelled its expansion and boosted its portfolio to various product verticals, including LED TVs, Speakers, IT & Mobile accessories and Power banks. Intex delights customers through its network of Branch offices, Distributers, Dealers & Service touch points. Intex products are also available across e-commerce platforms and large format retails stores. Intex currently operates full-scale manufacturing facilities in Jammu, India and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The company's operations are managed on a world-class collaborative business solution SAP, on a Virtual Private Network. Intex is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
The brand prides itself for bringing smart yet affordable technology, coupled with style & flamboyance.
Intex is committed to instilling the following core values in our everyday practices.
- Transparency: We believe in maintaining transparency with our stakeholders as well as customers to strengthen the relationship.
- Ethical practices: Ethics is something you can easily forgo as the core value of any company. On the other hand, Intex instills ethical practices to ensure a better environment in the market.
- Customer Satisfaction: It has always been our top priority.
- Empathy: Caring a bit can build up strong pillars. We care for each and every stakeholder and client seeking to resolve any issue.
- Sustainability: We promote recycling practices to resolve the big issue of electronic waste accumulation.
Focus on customer delight. Conducting ourselves as good citizens. Seek technology and trade leadership. Ethical practices. Caring for the stakeholders.