What information do we collect?
Information Provided by User
- Your account information. When subscribe to our newsletters, you may be asked to enter your contact information, such as your name, gender, address, telephone number and email address. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services in an intended manner.
- Customer Support. You can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including product information and contact information, which enables us to provide you with optimum customer support. For example, you can send an email that contains information about our device performance, application performance, or other issues.
- Network and connection: We use the location-related information to tailor the Services to users located in different regions throughout the world. Location-related information may be based on device location information (if the user approves to collect) or the user’s IP address.
- Through Server Logs: A server log is a list of the activities that a server performs. Shopify’s servers automatically collect and store in Internet Protocol (IP) address, the browser type, the date and time of your request and referral URL and certain cookies that identify your browser or INTEX account.
- Cookies: Cookies are small information files that are transferred between your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie and a randomly generated unique serial number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your device, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Services.
The Services use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the optimum operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to register or log in to the Services that we offer.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate through the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which we use to recognise you when you return to the Services.
To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
INTEX UAE also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect other information that helps us track our services. Generally, analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do we get your consent before collecting information?
You may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information held or controlled by us by submitting a request. Based on the extent to which you withdraw your consent to let us process your personal information, this may mean that you will not be able to access our products and services. Deleting your account will not of itself entirely remove associated content from our systems. We will delete relevant information that can be clearly identified (like your email, name, and country), but information that cannot be clearly identified (such as your birthday or gender information) will not be deleted.
What do we use your information for?
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for email subscription may be used to updates occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribed instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Security and privacy: We verify accounts and activities and ensure that the Services are used legally by investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms. This promotes the security and privacy of the Services.
- Communication about the Services: We will communicate with you about the Services and features and let you know about updates to our terms and policies and other important updates. We may provide you with the marketing of the Services and promote other marketing events of our company.
Do we send you promotional information?
Occasionally, we may need to email you if you subscribe. We may need to send you some products information and tell you something important. However, if you do not subscribe, we will not send you any promotional related information.